Headland & Associates
Headland & Associates (H&A) LLP is Federal small business start-up that specializes in the planning and design of coastal engineering works, ports, navigation, urban waterfronts, and ecosystem restorations.
The firm is headed by John R. Headland P.E., D.CE, D.PE; his resume is available for download here.
- Coastal, Estuarine and Riverine Models of Waves, Hydrodynamics, Sediments and Water Quality
- Beach Nourishment, Coastal Inlets
- Coastal Structures
- Navigation Channel and Canal design
- Ship Mooring and Maneuvering
- Ecosystem restoration projects
- Dredging and dredge material management
- Port Planning for Container, Bulk, Ro-Ro, Military and Petroleum terminals
- Small Craft Harbors and Urban waterfronts
Climate Change/Sea Level Rise Adaptation Strategies
Experience & Services
H&A experience extends throughout the coastlines and estuaries of the U.S. Additionally, H&A experience includes the countries of Albania, Argentina, Australian, Bahamas, Belize, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Equator, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Panama, Pakistan, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
H&A services include planning studies, engineering design, permitting support, numerical modeling, project management and expert witness services.